Presentation and science work weeks 8 and 9
paper for melting activity
Read through the powerpoint and it will guide you through the investigation
Write up each section
Complete the investigation using the squared paper to melt your items on
Record your results in a table as shown
Keep them for next week
You will need-chocolate .butter, candle wax, ice cream and an ice cube. All in similar quantities to 1 ice cube so the test is fair
PowerPoint – Compare Angles Naming angles
compare and name angles
Read through the powerpoint
- Complete the naming angles sheet with labels acute, obtuse, right
- Complete the comparing angles sheet using greater than/Less than or equal to signs and naming the angles
changes of state card sort
revised concept diagram
Changing states Cloze
Read through the powerpoint .
- the card sort activity to match the vocabulary to its definition (cut and stick the matching pairs)
- the changing states cloze work – add the correct vocabulary to the text
- finally complete your own changing state of water poster using the arrows , boxes and instructions on the final sheet
Powys County Council wants to tell you when there are exciting changes to our schools. To do this, they want to find out which of their banners you like the best. Once everyone has voted, they will add up all the votes and see which one children like the best. They will then use this style when they have something to tell, or ask you.
Please copy and paste the link below into the bar where you usually type a web address, this will take you to a short Powys survey about your preferred style of banner.